VIDEOS » ESSENTIAL MARKETING TOOL FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Videos are one of the most powerful and effective marketing tools to increase website traffic and performance. Video marketing increases engagement, time spent on your website, and creates a strong representation of your practice and brand.
When you add video to website content, you are improving the user experience, providing an educational tool, and utilizing a personal approach to connect your practice with the patient.
OPTIMIZE WITH VIDEO ANIMATION
Ongoing search engine optimization is key to building any online presence. Several key factors have an impact on the traffic generation and success your practice can achieve. Over the past few years, videos have become even more important to provide on any website.
Videos are considered a ranking factor because it increases engagement and provides education to the visitor. Advice Media now offers video animation to enhance your website content.
WHAT VIDEOS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Increase your website traffic
- Educate patient often and everywhere
- Keep patients on your website longer
- Build patient confidence
- Generate more phone calls & emails
- Make you money
- Reduce Exam time in the office
HOW WE DO IT
- Give you the ability to accurately educate your patients regarding their desired procedure
- Provide high quality animated videos and 3D images, with informative narrative
- Show individual narrated videos on specific procedures
- Integrate educational videos into your website or office computers or mobile devices
- help doctors connect with patients
Advice Media specializes in personalized service. We continue to offer first-rate customer service after the contract has been established.
Animation Content applies to the following specialties.
Hear it from our clients
"We really appreciate that Advice Media customizes their services to the individual practice, as opposed to a “one size fits all” approach."Steven Ringler, M.D.
Sight Selector™ Patient Education Videos
Learn More About Sight Selector™
Do You Know? Facts + Stats
88% More time is spent on a website with videos than without.
53% More likely that a landing page with video will show up on page 1 of google.
85% Of the U.S internet population watches online video.
95% Of a message is retained when presented in a video compared to 10% if it were written.