Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Increase website traffic with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
At Advice Media, we know that guiding traffic to your website through search engines is critical to growing your business. If a website is optimized appropriately, organic traffic has the potential to drive up to 50% of overall traffic. SEO will ensure that your website is visible in organic searches across the web.
Creating a responsive website is only the first step in drawing customers to your practice. While creating a website that’s well designed, developed, and managed is crucial, visibility is key in reaching your client base before your competitors. We focus on making your website readily available, up-to-date, and intriguing to new visitors who will eventually become new patients for your practice (effectively making your business more profitable).
What is SEO/Search Engine Optimization?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is the process of getting traffic from organic search results on search engines such as google, bing, and Yahoo. Several different factors have an impact and play a role in achieving high-quality SEO and traffic to your website. The top two ranking factors include on-page optimization and high-quality links to your site with link building.
Every practice wants their website to be positioned at the top of the page when patients search for key search terms. But getting your website to the top of the page can be very difficult, especially when you are in a competitive market. To complicate this task, even more, the Big Dog “Google” doesn’t make it easy with their ever-changing secret search algorithms and constant revision of their SEO do and don’t rules. For this reason, many practices hire Search Engine Optimization Companies to help them get higher page rankings.
The harsh reality for every successful website marketing campaign is that they require ongoing search engine optimization services. Our proven methods cover key aspects of SEO including on-going SEO updates to website content, quarterly keyword ranking and Google analytics reports. Our SEO services include:
SEO for Medical Practices
Medical Internet Marketing
Advice Media follows the best practices when it comes to online marketing and optimizing sites for search engines. But Advice Media specializes in healthcare internet marketing. You understand as a medical professional that specialization is required to produce the best results and your digital marketing is no different. We have helped 1,000s of medical practices design and optimize their site’s content to help improve their site’s rankings and bring more patients into your practice!
Before/After Keyword Analysis & Management
Through our expertise and further research of your area, we will compose a list of approximately 30 keyword combinations and identify the top 5 search terms to optimize for each of your major services. We’ll go over the list with you for further input and provide you with details as to why we chose the combinations presented.
Google Analytics will be used so that we can easily monitor website traffic and visitor behavior. Reports can be generated and automatically sent to you in the desired frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly).
Ongoing SEO Consulting
Using industry standard research tools, we will analyze trending keywords and make the necessary adjustments on an on-going basis to ensure the keywords being optimized are what is trending and providing the best possible traffic to your website.
The keywords will then be applied to the website content through:
- Content editing: We will review and make adjustments to the website content so that it is of high quality and focuses on keywords.
- Page title tags: Page title tags will be reviewed and adjusted as needed to ensure page titles include appropriate keywords.
- Image file names: Google’s algorithms are now able to distinguish the contents of an image file, and determine if the file name correlates with the image content. We will review and update image file names as needed to reflect the keywords being targeted.
- “Alt” tags: All images on the website will need “Alt” tags. This tag was created for the visually impaired who use screen readers to surf the web. The tags are also important when web browsers are set to block images from loading – the tags are visible when the image is not, so the viewer knows what they are supposed to see. Alt tags have SEO value and should contain the keywords being targeted where appropriate. We will review and implement Alt tags on all images on the website.
- Page URLs: We will add content pages or re-work existing content pages to feature the targeted keywords, then evaluate and make additional changes as needed.
SEO for Medical and Dental Practices
Advice Media has years of experience achieving amazing results for highly competitive national and local markets in your areas of expertise. Get the most out of your marketing budget by investing in search engine optimization (SEO). We have helped over 1,000 practices with medical internet marketing with our expertise in SEO for medical practices.
What can SEO do for your practice?
- Attract more patients
- Generate more phone calls & emails
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Increase your website traffic
- Make you money
- Create a competitive advantage
- Build patient confidence
- Improve your online visibility
Tracking website performance with Google Analytics
Advice Media will also gather data from multiple tracking sources to incorporate necessary adjustments. Using Webmaster Tools, Analytics, and Google+ allows us to track what’s successful and what can be improved. This provides our team with an invaluable resource and allows you to gauge the effectiveness of your campaign.
Dedicated Digital Marketing Specialists
Advice Media SEO marketing includes
- A dedicated team of Digital Marketing Specialists assigned to your account
- Quarterly strategy review and updates
- Analytics deployment and customization
- Ongoing website optimization to target prospective customers
- Regular site health audits and adjustments
- Local optimization
- Monthly reporting on key performance indicators
Based on our Digital Marketing team’s extensive knowledge and experience, search engine optimization functions optimally by integrating multiple additional facets, including actively engaging with patients through social media, creating portal listings in your area of expertise, placing ads directly in the patients’ line of view, and scheduling regular performance tracking. Advice Media has a command on all of these fields and wants to work with your business to utilize every strategy.
From the start of our involvement with your practice through what we anticipate to be an ongoing successful business relationship, we remain on constant watch for how to gather our resources to serve you best. We’re more than willing to start from the beginning because we’re confident that our compilation of services will generate the organic traffic that you’ve wished for since your website’s inception.