Social Media for Medical & Dental Practices
Connecting Your Practice with Patients
In a recent study, nearly 60% of respondents indicated that they visited a company Facebook page at least once per week before making a purchasing decision. Advice Media harnesses social media impact, including Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, by keeping current and potential clients connected to your practice. When a customer visits your social channels (managed by Advice Media), your up-to-date pages, complete with engaging posts, will ultimately convert “followers” into customers.
Social media serves as an additional means for patients to connect either to your website or to your practice directly (the ultimate goal in generating more revenue). The more we can expose your business to potential customers, the more likely they are to reach out for services that you offer.
Adding Personality to Quality
You can embed your Facebook page directly onto your site and even allow messaging to your Facebook page directly from your site! A great way to connect and engage with patients.
Increasing Organic Traffic
Participation in social media is a must in the business market today – not only to promote your brand but also to improve your SEO. The most recent Google algorithm puts a greater importance on social media shares, likes, retweets, etc. A higher level of engagement on your social media accounts creates a virtuous cycle where Google views your business as having greater authority and, therefore, increases the number of visitors it refers to your website. The connectedness between search engine optimization and an active social media presence is a fantastic example of how an integrated approach to Digital Marketing yields the best results for your practice as an Advice Media client.
Social Media Services
More than ever before, businesses are using social media to connect with customers, increase brand recognition, improve brand loyalty, gain customer insight, and become valuable resources within their communities. Advice Media will work to ensure your social media presence is well-executed, strategic, and on-brand. We might even have a bit of fun along the way!
What’s included with our Social Media Marketing
- Custom-built Facebook and/or Google+ pages with cover and profile photos
- Creative, engaging, and informational posts that match your brand and voice
- Promotional content, highlighting your staff, practice, services, and events
- Unique content for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Social profile optimization to maximize search results
- Visual content to drive clicks, likes, and shares
- Monthly editorial calendar preview
- Comprehensive analytics and reporting
- Dedicated Social Media Specialist
- Promotional contests and giveaway coordination
- User-generated content campaign coordination
- Facebook ad management
- Conversation monitoring and replies
- Time-saving content library
What to expect from Social Media Services with Advice Media
Advice Media Testimonials
Embed your practice’s social media reviews directly on your site!