The Face of Your Business
Your website is the face of your business, your foundation. Within seconds, your visitors will decide whether or not your business is worth their time, based on a first impression. Additionally, your website has a short shelf life. Unlike a logo that can be left alone for over 30 years, it is critical to keep your site refreshed every couple of years to keep up with technology and remain relevant to your audience.
Our Signature websites blend elegant design with seamless functionality. At Advice Media, we’ve been on the cutting edge of website design for over two decades. We’ve built thousands of sites across dozens of specialties, and we’ve seen trends come and go. Through it all, we have developed a platform that identifies design elements and best practices that are critical for building great websites. With our Signature package, you automatically receive an upgrade every two years at no additional out-of-pocket cost and with minimal involvement on your part!
Signature Websites Benefits Summary:
- Engineered according to best practices for conversion optimization;
- Built for client acquisition;
- Stunning, responsive designs, to ensure that your website works on all desktop and mobile platforms;
- Thoughtful navigation;
- Prominent and easy to use calls-to-action;
- Lightning fast and secure;
- Upgrades every two years at no additional out-of-pocket cost.
Home Page Essentials
Your website has to work hard to interest, inform, and capture potential clients and keep current clients engaged. It all starts with your homepage. You should try to include each of these features on your business’s homepage.
- Highlight Core Services — What are your areas of specialization? What do you want to be known for?
- Staff Bio — Let’s hear about your expertise, training, and why you’re the clear choice.
- Trust symbols — Let’s see your credentials.
- Quick Contact Form — When the client's ready, contact is just a click away.
- Map/Location — Where are you? How do I get there?
Web Design Essentials
How to Attract More Clients Through Your Website
- Mobile Responsive Website Design — Clients can access your website on any device.
- Static Menu — Clients can easily contact your business.
- High Resolution Photography — Instill client trust.
- Photo Galleries — Showcase the quality of your products and services.
- Prominent Calls-to-Action — Eye catching animations encourage potential clients to contact your business.
- WordPress Platform — Versatile platform that can accommodate all of your business needs.
Mobile Responsive Website Design
Once a client comes to you, it can be a lifetime relationship. The question is: Are you making it as easy as possible to find your business website on every device? Mobile search has now surpassed desktop. Your desktop and mobile sites need to feel like the same business, yet with dramatically different functionality. A site that isn’t mobile-friendly tells a potential client to keep looking for another business.
No matter how mobile-friendly the design, if users can’t instantly get where they want to go, they’re gone. That’s why our platform's mobile designs include a static menu. This menu stays docked at the top of the screen, providing instant access to your entire site menu — service pages, photo galleries, about us, etc. — along with a one-click phone number link.
In the animation below, see how the menu sticks as the user navigates the site? This makes it easy to find a service or to contact your business.
High-resolution, quality images look great on any screen, engage the user, break up copy sections, and reflect the focus on quality at your business.
Engaging Content & Layout
The goal of our website designs is to make it easy, enjoyable, and informative for a user visiting a page. To do this we incorporate different types of engaging content: well-written copy, images, videos, animations, photos, and more to make a page really inviting. We utilize a page hierarchy that helps the user walk down the page in a logical, easy-to-digest way.
Animations & Video
Animation & video are two of the most effective tools that you can use on your website. Video can help increase your targeted traffic in ways that ordinary text-based content cannot do for your site. Videos help keep prospects on your website, lowering your bounce rate and potentially increasing your conversion rate.
Before & After Gallery
Reading about a procedure is one thing — seeing before and after photos is quite another. Before and after galleries are a great way of making a procedure “real” for a user. A user can look for a person with a similar build or features and see how the procedure actually changed his or her appearance. Before and after galleries are a portfolio of your work, and they are excellent at moving patients from considering a procedure to booking one.
Benefits of a Before & After Gallery
- Move Users from Curious to Calling for Appointment — Before and after photos help patients see the results of a procedure on real people. Suddenly a procedure that was a curiosity can become a reality. Before and after galleries motivate potential patients to become actual patients.
- It’s your portfolio — Before and after galleries are your place to show off your work. It’s helpful to describe various aspects involved with various procedures when patients open a gallery.
- Establish you as an expert — With more galleries from different procedures, potential patients begin to see you as an expert who is perfectly suited to solve their problems.
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in 20+ years of building websites, it’s that they will be different tomorrow. That’s why our platform builds every one of our sites in WordPress, which is the platform that powers about one-third of all the sites on the Internet. WordPress gives our sites the flexibility to expand and grow with our clients’ business. If you’re a dermatologist who wants to sell a skincare product line, our web design product can add an online store in minutes. Chat functionality. Online appointment booking. You don’t know what your site will eventually need, but we know our tool can add the necessary functionality.
Also, we never hold your site hostage, and because your site won’t be built on proprietary technology, like some competitors, you can take your site with you if you do decide to leave.
Website Development Features Included in Every Site
What’s the point of a beautiful website if it’s not functional? Our sites are secure, nimble, and reliably accessed.
SSL Certificates provide secure, encrypted communications between a website and an Internet browser. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, the protocol that provides the encryption. SSL Certificates are essential to ensure your site is protecting visitors’ data. Example pages include payment pages, online forms, and pages with a contact form.
Key benefits include:
- Establishing authority and trust
- Defending site from malware attacks
- Encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure
- Data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer without being detected
A while back, Google made an announcement that websites without an SSL Certificate will be penalized in search rankings. Plus, it goes further — when a user attempts to enter data into a field, such as a contact form, Chrome now displays a “Not Secure” warning message. Lacking an SSL Certificate directly impacts the trust the user has in your site.
A website should have beautifully designed pages that make it clear what action the user should take next. A large part of moving a client from considering a product or service to walking into your business is providing content that helps them make their decision. Potential clients need to intuitively understand your site, and a large piece is having clear bread crumbs and URL structure.
Our platform hosts your website on an efficient, resilient, redundant infrastructure of 90+ servers across North America and the world. Our robust server network ensures that your information is always accessible to users, loads at the fastest speeds, is backed up on a daily basis, and is protected by the highest standard of virus protection. The network has complete redundancy — if one server goes down your content can be served from a number of other still functioning servers.
Business Web Design Benefits
- A beautiful, comprehensive site that follows business website design best practices
- Engaging images, video, and animations are incorporated to keep users on your site
- Prominent calls to action incorporated for efficient navigation
- Receive a website built to best practices to convert potential clients
- Websites that function seamlessly on any and all devices
Your website’s homepage has only 2.9 seconds to engage visitors enough to keep them searching through your pages of service listings, photo galleries, and contact information. The homepage needs to be graphically compelling with punchy text that makes the visitor want to read more. Design influences potential client conversion nearly as much as your qualifications and experience. So let’s make your website equally as compelling as your business!
Advice Media's platform implements strategies to attract potential clients and keep them interested. Our Website Design team starts with a full-screen homepage (along with the remainder of the website) to fully envelop the visitor. Additional pages are easy to navigate and information is conveyed in a concise format. And with consistent calls to action everywhere on your website, customers are more likely to call your practice for more information. Once they have the realization that your business is right for them, your contact information needs to be immediately accessible.