Off-Page Strategy. On-page Success.
Inbound links are one of the most important factors used by search engines when ranking websites. Much like an election, each inbound link is thought of as a “vote” for your website. The more links to your website, the better chance it has of getting to the top of the search results. For those aiming for high search engine rankings — particularly in a competitive market — link building can become an essential part of your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign.
Link Building 101
- What is link building? Link building is the process of obtaining quality websites to link to your website, with the goal of improving search engine rankings.
- Where will the links be placed? Links will be placed in relevant categories on directory sites. The intention of these links is not to drive traffic, but rather to improve SEO.
- What will the links look like? The links we place will be optimized for keywords related to your practice. For example, a plastic surgeon practicing in Beverly Hills will have some links which read “Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills” while others will read “Breast Augmentation Beverly Hills”. These keyword-rich links not only make your site more authoritative in the eyes of the search engines, they also make it more relevant for the targeted keywords.
- How long will it take to see results? Much like on-page SEO, link building is a long term strategy and results can typically be noticed within three to six months.
- How much does it cost? As a leader in medical Search Engine Optimization (SEO), MedNet offers a several tiers of our link building services. The best way to find out more is to schedule a consultation with one of our dedicates sales representatives.