Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can attract a targeted audience to your law firm’s website and landing pages. Often used to complement your SEO strategy, pay-per-click provides another avenue of converting website traffic into new leads for your law firm.
PPC is an effective complement to marketing strategies designed to boost your first-page search rankings, amplify your brand messaging, drive website traffic, and enhance your visibility online. In combination with a multi-channel marketing strategy, paid search ads bring you more cases and generate more revenue.
Learn how PPC advertising can benefit your law firm today. Call 435.575.7470 today!
Why Should I Use Pay-Per-Click Marketing?
PPC ads are “sponsored” listings that stand out in Google search results. Benefits of these campaigns include:
- You only pay the search engines when visitors actually click on your listing and visit your site.
- You can get top search engine results immediately and make changes to your campaign without making major changes to your website.
- You can create a custom description for each campaign and control the destination (landing page) to which you take visitors.
- After setting your initial monthly budget, you can increase and decrease the amount to leverage any seasonality or immediate opportunities created by mass media.
- PPC advertising can be used to fill in openings where your website does not appear on organic search engine results to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- PPC advertising can be “geo-targeted,” which allows you to limit your exposure to a geographically defined area or radius, much like direct mail.
- PPC tracking allows you to more accurately monitor the effectiveness of your keyword phrases (in terms of lead-generation) and your cost-per-lead for each keyword phrase.
Advice Media is dedicated to helping you build a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. Although SEO is an effective long-term strategy, we have helped many attorneys augment their search marketing with PPC advertising.
Choosing the Right PPC Specialists
Advice Media is a Google Partner. Members of our marketing team have completed specialized training in Google AdWords to deliver knowledgeable ad creation, keyword strategies and budget management for attorneys and law firms.
At Advice Media, our PPC campaigns for lawyers include the following elements:
- Optimization for your best possible ROI: Your PPC campaign is developed to get you the highest return on investment by attracting the right traffic and converting that traffic into new leads and revenue for your law firm.
- Transparency: We do not hide any fees from you, and we provide in-depth monthly reports showing you data like average cost per click; leads from chat, email and call tracking; and keyword performance. Every recommendation we make when developing a PPC campaign for our attorneys is based on these performance reports and determining what strategies will generate more leads.
- Prioritization of your goals and budget: We track how your money is being spent in your PPC campaign, and we personalize your campaign to your goals. Any step we take is developed to increase your ROI.
- Content for a target audience: Your PPC campaign has landing page content targeted at a specific audience looking for a specific service or practice area.
We believe in offering you the most beneficial services to your law firm. We make sure your PPC campaign is bringing in the kinds of cases you want, and the revenue ROI you need.
What Is Geo-Targeting?
Our SEO and PPC teams recognize the immense value of a first-page ranking for high-level keyword phrases. However, we also know the cost (in PPC campaigns) and time (in organic SEO) it often takes to achieve prime ranking for ultra-competitive terms.
With organic SEO, we often work with our clients to find the less-competitive but more-relevant longtail search queries and phrases that place their firm’s website front-and-center for visitors who might be ready to consult an attorney. With PPC campaigns, we often recommend PPC using geo-targeting.
Instead of just targeting general terms like “car accident attorney” or “medical malpractice lawyer,” geo-targeting uses location-specific modifiers to target users within a defined geographic area. Examples of these modifiers include:
- Zip code
- Neighborhood or region
- State (generally best for product recalls and other major types of claims – most users look in their own backyard before broadening their search)
By targeting your PPC campaigns so the results display for a select set of users, you will save money and improve your marketing ROI.
Is PPC for Attorneys a Valuable Investment?
PPC advertising is valuable when it yields the return on investment goal you have set. We track each and every lead you get from PPC, whether it came through email, chat or call tracking. We can identify how many of these leads turn into cases, and how much revenue those cases produced for your law firm. In this way, once you have a PPC campaign in action, we can help you determine how profitable it is for you.
If you are trying to decide if PPC is a good investment, our team is available to analyze your market, your competition and your current Internet marketing strategies. We make recommendations based on what is most likely to generate the highest ROI for your firm.
Oftentimes, lawyers find it most effective to combine SEO with PPC advertising. This type of strategy helps you get exposure in the organic, unsponsored listings of search engines as well as the paid listings.
To learn more about PPC marketing for law firms, please call us at 435.575.7470.