Park City, UT Office
Our Social Media & Content Specialists are an integral part of creating a client’s online presence. In addition to writing website content, we produce hundreds of blogs and social media posts each month. We’re constantly refining our processes and strategies to implement the latest best practices in content and social media marketing.
Be ready for constant learning in a fast-paced work environment. If you’re inquisitive, solution-oriented, and enjoy the digital marketing process, you’ll love this position, where no two days are alike!
We’re looking for someone who can write and communicate well, who is also comfortable using online tools and software. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a Business/Brand Facebook page and understands the magnitude of representing someone else’s business online.
The Social Media & Content Specialist will help manage Advice Media’s product by implementing strategy tasks, creating unique content, and managing details of service delivery. Reporting to the Team Lead, this position will have a working knowledge of social media and content best practices and will be tasked with keeping up to date on trends within the industry, and applying that knowledge in their day-to-day activities.
This position will be responsible for regular communication with internal and external teams, providing strategy and consultation to help drive customer results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; English/Journalism/Communications/Marketing Degree preferred
- 1 year Social media management experience on behalf of a business/brand (please provide examples.)
- Working knowledge of social media scheduling tools (Sprout Social preferred)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with basic photo editing (Canva, Pixelmator)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and subsequently use new software tools and systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers in a competent and professional manner
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to proactively overcome obstacles
- Exceptional attention to detail!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com