Digital Marketing Associate
Park City, UT Office
Do you have an interest in digital marketing? Do you want to learn how to connect more patients with healthcare providers through search engines, social media, websites, online video and more? Do you want to get paid and have fun doing it?
Advice Media is an established but growth driven company located in beautiful Park City. While we have a long history, we are a progressive company and our policies and culture demonstrate that. We have a team-based environment and a work hard, play hard atmosphere.
Why join our team?
- Receive extensive training from industry experts – the learning never stops but you’ll enter into a 6-month training program to start.
- Lots of room for advancement – our fast-paced environment can enable the right team member to be promoted as many as 3 times within the first 2 years!
- Join an established, but growing company – Advice Media has not only been around for 20 years, we were recently ranked #287 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies!
- Make the world a better place – with frequent charity events and initiatives to help the local community–Advice Media cares!
- Have fun! – a cooperative team-based environment, weekly french toast Fridays, ping pong, and frequent company events and outings!
We welcome any candidate who is eager to build a career in Digital Marketing and exemplifies the following traits:
- Hard worker
- Willingness to learn
- Growth mindset
- Detail oriented
- Strong communicator
- Team player
A big plus if you check off these boxes:
- Degree in Marketing
- 1-3 years direct experience with SEO campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with photo editing (Photoshop, Pixelmator, Canva, PicMonkey)
- General knowledge of HTML
- Understanding and functional experience with search engine optimization best practices
- A background in customer service
Salary & Benefits:
- Full-Time Position
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- 4 x 10 work week option
- Unlimited paid time off
- Powder day policy
- 5-month maternity leave policy