Think Social Media Is Just For Teens? Think Again!
- Posted on: Aug 30 2012
A recent report by Pingdom shows surprising statistics about the ages of social media users. If you think social media isn’t “worth it” for your practice and that your patients are “too old” to use sites like Facebook, Pinterest and Yelp, you may want to take a look at these numbers!
Reported statistics include:
- 55% of Twitter users are 35 or older.
- 63% of Pinterest users are 35 or older.
- 65% of Facebook users are 35 or older.
- 79% of LinkedIn users are 35 or older.
- The average Facebook user is 40.5 years old.
- The largest growing number of Facebook users are 55-64
Ready to go social?
Posted in: Social Networking