5 Quick & Easy Tips for Facebook Success
- Posted on: Apr 29 2012
So your practice is on Facebook, now what? With flooded newsfeeds, you may find it difficult to engage patients with your daily posts. Check out these tips from Open Forum.
- Add images to posts. Posts with images receive interaction rates 39% higher than average.
- Keep your posts short and sweet. Posts with 80 characters or less get 23% higher interaction rates.
- Ask fans to “Cap That.” Add a picture and ask fans to comment with a caption!
- Timing matters! Keep your posts between 1pm and 4pm on weekdays. Avoid posting after 8pm.
- Get fans involved. Ask them for share tips, favorite foods, movies, etc!
Posted in: Social Networking