Have you claimed your Google+ Local (formerly Google Places) listing? How about your Yelp listing? If not, it’s time to stake your claim!
Local business listing sites like these serve two very important roles: establishing your practice’s online presence and enhancing your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by gaining more authority in search engines.
But, how can you optimize your listing even further? Add pictures! According to Yelp’s official Blog:
“People searching Yelp for great local businesses spend 2 and a half times as much time on a business page with photos as opposed to one without.”
Not sure what types of photos to add? Here are a few ideas!
- Add photos of your practice’s physicians and staff members. This can include anything from professional headshots to candid shots of your staff in action.
- Welcome visitors – virtually, that is! Add pictures of your waiting room to give visitors an idea of what it’s like.
- Consider adding a picture of your office building. This may help interested potential patients find your location.
- Consider adding before and after case studies photos of patients, with patients’ consent, of course.
- Running a promotion? Add an image of your flyer to your listings.
- Take photos at practice events for a more personal feel.
- Do you sell any products? Upload images with descriptions and pricing.
Need Help Enhancing your Practice’s SEO?
At Advice Media, we offer a variety of SEO packages aimed at enhancing your authority in search engines, so local patients find you. Contact an Advice Media Representative to learn more.