What Users Want Most From Mobile Sites Today
- Posted on: Feb 13 2013
Statistics show that 50% of local searches are performed on mobile devices. Furthermore, reports show an exponential rise in the number of patients searching for health information and providers on smartphones and tablets. If your practice lacks a mobile web presence, you’re failing to reach a huge and growing audience!
Still not convinced you need a mobile website? Check out these statistics from Google’s recent study “What Users Want From Mobile Sites Today.”
- 74% of people say they’re more likely to return to that mobile-friendly site in the future.
- 67% say that they’re more likely to buy a product or service from a mobile-friendly site.
- 48% feel frustrated and annoyed when they get to a site that’s not mobile-friendly.
- 36% said they felt like they’ve wasted their time by visiting those sites.
- 52% of users said that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
- 48% said that if a site didn’t work well on their smartphones, it made them feel like the company didn’t care about their business.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Posted in: Mobile Marketing