5 Medical Marketing New Year’s Resolutions
- Posted on: Dec 29 2014
As 2014 comes to an end, it’s important to make a plan for the coming year to better market your medical practice. To follow are five medical marketing New Year’s Resolutions that can help you gain new patients and expand your medical practice.
5 Medical Marketing New Year’s Resolutions That Will Increase Your Bottom Line
- Redesign your website. The face of the Internet is always changing. Redesigning your medical practice website every few years can help boost the reputation and brand of your medical practice. A redesign can ensure that your site hasn’t gone stale, and that the photos and images on the site align with your patient’s demographics.
- Mobile Optimization. These days, it seems everyone has a smartphone and they’re using them more and more to search the Web. Having a medical practice website that isn’t properly optimized for mobile use is just as bad as not having a website at all.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Team up with a marketing company that’s equipped with Search Engine Marketing experts. They can develop a Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaign for you to guarantee your medical practice website is showing up on search engine results pages in the most prominent way.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The best way to organically increase your medical practice website’s rank on a search engine results page is to develop a strong SEO campaign. Although results are not instant, over time SEO efforts can help get your website more traffic, thus increasing the amount of patients you’re seeing annually.
- Blogging. Keeping a regularly updated blog on your medical practice website can help boost your SEO efforts. Every time new content is added to your site, it forces search engines like Google and Yahoo! to take a closer look at your site.
It’s Time for Medical Marketing New Year’s Resolutions. Let Advice Media Help.
Advice Media can help design a unique medical marketing campaign for your medical practice. For more information, contact an Advice Media representative today.
Posted in: Medical Marketing