Five Tips for Healthcare Marketing Plan
- Posted on: Aug 30 2015
Marketing is indispensable for any industry and the healthcare industry is no exception. Whether you are a big hospital or a doctor running a small practice of your own, and irrespective of the field of medicine that you practice, having and implementing a good marketing plan will help your practice (or hospital) to grow.
What to Incorporate in Your Marketing Plan
Following are five tips that, if incorporated in your marketing plan, can help you immensely:
- A well designed website: In today’s world, having a website, and a well designed one, is very crucial. It should talk about your services and provide contact details. It should also include responsive web design so that users get good experience that is independent of the device that they use.
- Content marketing: In addition to having a website, it is also important to provide your prospective patients with information that can help them. For example, you can write articles on blogs or publishing your own e-books that educate patients on their medical issues (at least in your area of expertise).
- Creating and maintaining a Google+ Local page: When patients search online for doctors in your area of expertise, search engines like Google take data from Google+ Local pages of doctors in order to provide most relevant results for users. Therefore, creating it and keeping it updated will be very beneficial to you.
- Social media marketing: Social media can help improve your visibility like few other channels of marketing can. Post consistently on social media and post content that is related to the area of medicine that you work in.
- Getting your patients to market your practice for you: In the healthcare industry, testimonials can be very effective. Request your patients to drop reviews online on social media platforms, on your website or other relevant places.
Interested in Learning More About Marketing Your Practice? Get in touch with Advice Media